MITSUBISHI MOTORS CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED
With a Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, your purchase is sure to be worry free. Before you even see it, the vehicle must pass a comprehensive 160-point* inspection by our factory-trained technicians. So only the best vehicles qualify. And those that do, have undergone vigorous screening and reconditioning, ensuring your confidence and peace of mind. All fully backed by the longest warranty in the industry and Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada.
160-POINT VEHICLE INSPECTION & RECONDITIONING
- A robust and comprehensive inspection ensures that every vehicle meets our strict standards and yours.
- Every feature and component must operate like new.
- Each Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle must complete a rigorous and uncompromising 160-point* inspection and reconditioning process. This meticulous inspection includes all mechanical items under the hood - from the suspension and chassis components and everything on the interior - by factory-trained technicians.
- If any item does not perform perfectly, it's either repaired or replaced by an original factory part of a Mitsubishi approved replacement. The interior and exterior are also inspected for any cosmetic damage and repaired to Mitsubishi's standards ensuring that your new Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle looks practically new.
CARPROOF® VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT
Every Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle comes standard with a comprehensive Vehicle History Report. It screens out vehicles for problems with frame, fire or water damage, etc. It also provides history on registrations and any insurance claims. You get the best history available - full disclosure to ensure your peace of mind.
Change your mind? Enjoy a hassle-free exchange for another Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle within 10 days/1,500 km of purchase.
If Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned does not perform as you expected, you may wish to change it. So if you're not completely happy, bring it back within 10 days (or 1,500 km) to exchange it for another Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle more to your liking.
HOW THE EXCHANGE PROGRAM WORKS
- You, the registered owner of this Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, may exchange your purchase no later than 10 days or 1,500 km from the date of registration and mileage at registration, whichever occurs first
- You must have insured this Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle during the exchange privilege period
- You choose another MMSCAN Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from dealer inventory of the original selling dealer
- You must return the vehicle in the same condition it was when you bought it, with the exception of up to 1,500 km of additional mileage
- The Selling Dealer can deny any exchange if the vehicle is returned with defects, damage or known abuse that did not exist prior to purchase
- Any additional parts or accessories you purchased for this vehicle at time of purchase cannot be refunded
- Any difference between the price paid for your vehicle (excluding parts or accessory costs) and the price of the vehicle transitioned into are the customer's cost
- Limited to a one-time exchange only
- See your dealers for further details
MITSUBISHI VEHICLE 10-YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned vehicles come with a 10-year / 160,000 km Powertrain Limited Warranty.
Mitsubishi vehicles are known for their dependability. We are so confident in their longevity, that most Mitsubishi Motors Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles come with a 10 year / 160,000 km Powertrain Limited Warranty from the original in-service date. (i-MiEV, Lancer Ralliart and Lancer Evolution Certified Pre-Owned models come with a minimum of 12 months or 20,000 km of Powertrain Limited Warranty from time of purchase.)